“The customer service provided by the AIM Energy Team was outstanding. They are truly energy professionals who care deeply about their members. They were able to restructure an existing natural gas agreement and reduce our natural gas rate by almost 50%, on top of saving us 29% on our electric costs. I am proud to be a member of the AIM Energy Program and highly recommend them to others.”
American Standard Circuits
Membership in the AIM Energy Program is FREE to any AIM member. There are no out of pocket costs to join.
The AIM Energy Program is an energy risk management aggregation program that maximizes energy savings opportunities and minimizes market risk over time.
Members of AIM have the opportunity to save 20-40% on their energy spend through an aggregation purchasing program. The AIM Energy Program is the only manufacturing energy cooperative offering a full range of comprehensive energy solutions for electric, natural gas, demand response, energy efficiency, and renewable solutions.
STEPS TO JOIN
1. Complete the Electric and NG Account Form that allows us to analyze your electric and natural gas data.
2. If currently with a third party supplier, provide a copy of the agreement that includes the end date of service. Members under contract with one or two years remaining are ideal candidates for the AIM Energy Program.
3. Review over electric and natural gas accounts and AIM Energy Program. Answer any questions.
4. Execute Engagement Letter to become a Participating Member of the AIM Energy Program.
Illinois Energy Market
There are 52 retail electric suppliers and 17 retail natural gas suppliers in Illinois, with the primary goal
of maximizing profits, or charging as much as they can get away with. Ninety seven percent (97%) of energy consultants and brokers in Illinois have no previous wholesale electric pricing or structuring experience. Ninety eight percent (98%) have never received PJM ISO training, a necessary skill set for any qualified energy professional. If asked to provide the 12 basic pricing components that make up the supply rate, would they know? If asked specific market related questions regarding factors deemed necessary when developing a comprehensive energy plan, would they know? If you have entered into a performance contract with any of these inexperienced consultants or brokers for a percentage of your “savings”, you may have overpaid for your energy by up to 40-50% as energy prices have naturally fallen over the past three years.
Benefits of the AIM Energy Program include the following:
• Non-exclusivity – we do not work for any energy supply company, we work 100% on your behalf;
• Price diversification – take advantage of market opportunities over time, incorporating current and future economic and energy factors;
• Utility rate comparison – avoid locking in uneconomical market based rates;
• Avoid cost premiums – avoid locking in unnecessary cost premiums;
• Base cost determination – we calculate your base electricity cost and negotiate your energy prices down to the wholesale level;
• Price protection – budget certainty; and
• Active portfolio management – we are experienced energy professionals proactively monitoring the
marketplace to maximize your energy savings opportunities after your initial plan is put into place.
• Weekly Energy Market Updates;
• Monthly Energy Market Reviews;
• Monthly Performance Reports; and
• Quarterly Newsletters.
We invite the opportunity to become your trusted energy advisor, taking care of all your energy needs and allowing you to remain focused on your core business.
For more information contact:
Ph. 773-594-9292 ext. 112